- Animals are prohibited on the bus. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the charter bus company.
- No alcohol, smoking, gum and/or seeds can be consumed on the bus.
- Do not distract the driver.
- Be considerate of your fellow passengers.
- Do not place heavy objects in the overhead racks.
- Take everything that you brought with you off the bus.
- Before debarking, please clean up the area around your seat, and put all trash into the trash bags provided.
Luggage limits and loading
- Each student is limited to 2 suitcases (total < 44 lbs.) and a carryon. This is absolutely critical for the Winter Bus Trip. Your cooperation is required to help us stay within the weight limits of the carrier.
- Please be aware that on return trips to Cornell, luggage is stored according to your campus location. The bus driver will direct you to the correct compartment.
- For the safety of our passengers, we do not accept any items (i.e. luggage, packages) that do not belong to any passengers who are riding the current bus. Also, we highly recommend that items not in luggage be placed in boxes to further protect your belongings in the luggage compartment beneath the bus.
If you need to cancel your trip (there is no refund), you may sell your ticket but only to a registered Cornell student. You must email us the name, email, and phone # of your replacement ASAP. It is also your responsibility to provide your replacement with the information concerning departure/arrival. Please notify us of any change, since we board by passenger list. All changes must be confirmed by CB-Bus to be effective. If you have purchased a ticket, but have decided not to ride the bus, you must email us and let us know ASAP.